Monday, August 3, 2009

Ella's first day of school...

She cried. I waited to cry until I got in the car.  I worried about her for the entire day. I felt like a piece of me was missing. I kept telling myself "it's only two days a week." But, we both survived. She loves her teacher. She actually hugged her and blew her a kiss when we left which made my heart feel so much better. I was so happy to hear that she took a good nap there and seemed to enjoy the other kids. I am going to be a complete mess when she starts kindergarten...

Her first report card


Because every girl needs a lunch box with her name on it...

Dear Ella,
*sniff, sniff*. The hardest thing I have had to do so far is to start pushing you towards independence. All I really want to do is hold you in my arms for forever and protect you from harm. You will always be my baby. You will always have my heart...
Mommy

No comments: