Saturday, March 7, 2009

Spring is Near!

Last Sunday, it snowed...so, of course, this weekend it was 75 degrees (sarcasm). The weather in Georgia in March is always crazy like this. Nonetheless, it was so beautiful this weekend, we went for a walk at a new park near us. I was shocked to see that the daffodils  were already blooming. So, I just had to stick my beautiful little girl in a field of one of my favorite flowers. Throw in a fabulous picnic lunch prepared by the love of my life, a walk through the park with our daughter on Andrew's shoulders, and seeing Ella's smiling face while swinging on the swing set...and I could not have asked for a more perfect day on a "hint of Spring" Saturday afternoon.


Isn't she just a little doll? 

Picking our favorite from the bunch...



My little family!

Dear Ella,
Whenever I use to go to the park, I would see these families who looked so happy. I was envious...all I ever wanted was my own little family to take picnics with in the park. Today, we were that family! That family I use to dream about before you were born. Nothing could have made this day more perfect. Watching you smile while your daddy pushed you on the swings is a moment I will always remember and cherish. I love you a thousand times!
Mommy

No comments: