Tuesday, February 3, 2009

My two loves

These two people have my whole heart. I love them so much that I struggle to find words to describe how deeply I feel about them.
Andrew and I have been through so much in the 10 years we have been together. I have no idea what the future holds, but I know that this man will be in my life until death do us part. He is the most honest, hardworking, loving person ever...and seeing him with our daughter just makes my heart melt. 
Life is full of unknowns. But one thing is for sure...God has never forsaken us. He has had His hand in our lives from the very beginning and will until the end. Even though there are times that we cannot understand things that happen, we know we are never alone. We are so grateful that God has given us each other. When I am having a day like today, I look at this picture and it puts life into perspective. Isn't this what it really is all about anyway? 
Dear Ella, 
I am writing this to you today to remind myself that sometimes life doesn't work out as we planned. Today, your daddy lost his job. And although we are scared of the unknown, we are still so blessed. When I got the phone call, I was in a state of panic...but, then you crawled up to me and you were laughing and smiling...and suddenly I just knew that everything was going to be ok...because I have my family. I don't know what all the future holds, but I know it holds a lifetime of love. Thank you for reminding me about what is important today. I love you more and more everyday.

1 comment:

Crystal said...

Amen girlie! We are so blessed with beautiful children, wonderful husbands, great family and friends. With God we can make it through ANYTHING. I love you!