Friday, March 16, 2012

Sweet Praises

We all have dreams. Sometimes we allow fears to keep us from stepping forth in faith, but other times we jump in with both feet and trust that God will take care of the details. And when we do...it's bound to be the most incredibly beautiful adventure. You see, God only writes love stories.

I have had the honor and privilege to get to know the most beautiful young lady named Shawn. To call her a friend just seems like such an understatement for she is really more like a sister. Indeed, she is my sister in Christ. I just adore her heart and spirit and I know that you will too.

You see, she has not allowed fear to keep her from pursuing her dreams. Today, the fruits of her labor have blossomed and what was once just an idea is now a reality: she has opened up the most charming and lovely online Christian boutique called  *Sweet Praises.

www.sweetpraises.com

I truly believe in supporting small businesses. I hope and pray that you will join me in spreading the word about this new take on Christian inspired items. Could you please join me by linking to Sweet Praises on your blog as well? Let's support our brothers and sisters in Christ!!! After all, it's all about Jesus!

*Note, I am not being paid in any way for endorsing this company. It is simply a business I believe in and love...and I know you will too!

No comments: