Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Twas the Night Before Halloween

It's the night before Halloween and I still don't have a definite plan for the kids costumes...I know; so unlike me. We have so many random play costumes that have been handed down to us that I figured I'd just let Ella put on whatever she feels like. At the moment she says she is going to be "Tigger" (from Winnie the Pooh). I'm shocked she doesn't want to be a princess.

Apparently I don't have my act together this year. I do, however, happen to be the best and most productive procrastinator in the USA. Is there a costume for that?

Oh well. We did Ella pick out a pumpkin and carve it...with a minnie mouse face. High five to the husband for his mad art skills.


Jacob looks pitiful in this photo because he had a random 102 fever that day. He slept in my arms most of the day. It's bittersweet when your kids are sick; I hate that they feel bad, but I do love the snuggles from my otherwise wild and high energy little bits.

Happy Halloween! Check back tomorrow and maybe I'll have a costume plan.

Or not. Ahem.


1 comment:

Kim @ Kim and Mikey said...

Joycie chose to be a princess this year. Her costume consists of a hand-me-down Rapunzel costume from her cousin, a spare crown from my niece's birthday party, her silver ballet flats, and whatever costume jewelry she put on this morning. No planning on my part - but she did look pretty darn cute!