Monday, October 11, 2010

Fall Fun

Sometimes, when life is really stressful, you just have to say "enough" and enjoy the blessings right in front of you. With of our two babies in the NICU for about 6 weeks now, it has been hard to remember that there is still another little life who needs me just as much. It has been hard to shuffle her around so much so that I can be at the hospital. So, this weekend, Andrew and I decided to have some family time with our sweet little Ella. In Southern tradition, we went to fall festival that included a corn maze, petting zoo, pumpkin farm, zip line, john deer tractor rides, hay rides...well, you name it and it was there!
Instead of a sand box, they had a corn box. It sounds weird, but it was really awesome! I know...only in the South!



The highlight of the morning was going down the huge slide.

Our jeans were stained with clay after this!



Dear Ella,
Although my time will forever be torn between three children who I love equally, I hope you know that I will always make time for you. And although you may not understand right now, how blessed your life will be to have both a sister and brother to grow up with.
I love you pumpkin...a thousand times!
Mommy

5 comments:

Brooke's Insights to Life said...

Beautiful pictures. And I love the corn box- what fun! Sarah, you truly are a GREAT mother!

Brooke said...

She is a doll. And I am pretty jealous of the corn box!

Courtney said...

She is beautiful!! I love the corn box idea! That looks like it was a lot of fun!

keight dukes said...

how fun! this looks like the coolest pumpkin patch on the planet. can you tell us where it is?

Mary Beth said...

Is this in Georgia? Looks like so much fun! I know you are so glad to have had that memory with Ella! MG has that dress and wore it to the fair this past weekend!