Monday, August 22, 2011

If they could only talk...

This is what the twins would say to people if they could talk to people who look at them:
Imagine if you will...ahem..

Yes, we're twins. Yes, one girl and one boy. And what do you mean by "are we natural"? We aren't robots.

 No, we are not identical. Did you miss the part where we told you we were a boy and a girl? Boys and girls are NEVER identical. Think about it. Perhaps you should have stayed awake in Biology class. Look deep into my eyes: BOY/GIRL TWINS CANNOT BE IDENTICAL...EVER. Should we pull off our diapers to prove it to you?

 Yes, our mommy has her hands full. She tells us she wouldn't want it any other way. I mean, look at us??? Doesn't everyone secretly wish they had a pair of these. Mommy says we are worth it. Plus, we are the sweetest babies in the world. So, you don't need to give her an "I feel sorry for you look". She is very, very happy to have her hands full.

Yes,  I am always this quiet and calm. My mommy says my sister was a screamer, so God had mercy on her this time around. She says she already paid her dues.

 Yes, I keep hearing I look like the next Gerber baby model. Have your people call my people, ok?

I don't know why people keep saying they want to eat me up. You should stick to cows, chickens, and your diet coke.


We are different, but our mommy loves us the same.
And no, again, we are not identical. Sheesh!

4 comments:

Liesl said...

Oh my goodness...too adorable for words!!! Love this! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog and for your lovely comment! :)

Liesl :)

Life Happens said...

Absolutely adorable!! Out of the mouth of babes right??!

I love the stick to the diet coke part!

Unknown said...

They are so stinkin' cute! I love reading about your miracle babies--God is so good!

Love it.

elsa

Aspiring Kennedy said...

your little ones are soooo cute! i think that is exactly what they would say. :) haha, love the commentary!