Thursday, July 31, 2008

"I wish I was a Little Pea..."


When my brother was little he wrote a funny poem that he entitled "I wish I was a little pea". It went something like this:
"I wish I was a little pea. Oh, happy I would be. Heaven's where I want to be."
Ok, this may not be that funny if you don't know Ernie. He's a very tall, big, and shaved head guy who is naturally very funny. We constantly kid him about this poem to this day.
Anyway, here's a recent photo of our little ham! Check out that fabulous toothless grin. Sigh...it doesn't get much sweeter than this...until she learns to say I love you mommy!
Ella, dear, your smile is what makes me look forward to getting up every morning. Before you came along, I'm not sure what motivated me to get up every day. My new favorite time of day is at 7 am when I go to your crib and you flash me that beautiful smile!!

3 comments:

Mommy Belle said...

Wow! She's grown so much! She is beautiful!

Jennifer said...

She is getting so big! Isn't it great when they flash that big ole grin at ya? Love it!

The Boozers said...

AHH!! I love it! She is SO cute!! I'm so glad you are enjoying motherhood:)